Your Firm For Divorce Help
Divorce is a time of great change for you and your family, and at Kroener Hale Law Firm, we are committed to making the process as straightforward and expeditious as possible. From the onset, we work to ensure that your questions and concerns are answered and addressed and that your best interests, and those of any minor-aged children, are always taken into consideration and given priority.
The course that your divorce takes is largely determined by the amount and complexity of your assets, whether child custody issues must be decided and the degree to which you and your soon-to-be ex-spouse are able to come to an agreement about specific matters. Whether a divorce is amicable or contentious, throughout every step, we are here to provide the information, advice and strong legal advocacy you need to make decisions that will benefit you and your family.
We routinely help clients throughout southeast Ohio address and settle divorce-related issues, including:
- Child custody — Should you petition for sole or shared custody of a child?
- Spousal support — Will alimony be a part of your divorce?
- Division of assets and debts — What assets are yours? How much do you need to live comfortably? How should debts be divided?
- Divorce over age 50 — For most later-in-life-divorcees, money and the ability to support yourself is a chief concern.
- Divorce for military members — Understand filing, asset and pension division, child custody and support, and other unique military divorce issues.
Updating your estate plan: Following a divorce, it’s important to update your will, power of attorney and other estate planning documents, as your ex will likely be named in these documents.
It’s About You And Your Future
Our divorce lawyers care about you, your family and your future well-being. We are here to guide you through what can be a very emotional, confusing and frustrating process, and we always do our best to ensure that you walk away with a divorce settlement that provides for both your short- and long-term financial needs.
If you are planning to file or recently learned that a spouse filed for divorce, contact a family law lawyer at our Millford, Ohio law firm. Call us at 513-716-5940 or send us a message through our online contact form.
A Family-Owned Law Firm
Committed to Serving
Your Family’s Needs