Protecting Your Family And Your Property
Life is full of many unknowns and, while it’s impossible to plan for every conceivable event or situation, failing to plan at all can have significant consequences for you and your family. The attorneys at Kroener Hale Law Firm work with individuals and families to devise estate planning solutions that align with their specific needs and goals.
We provide a full range of estate planning services, including the drafting and establishment of:
- Wills — Appoint a guardian for a minor-aged child and make your wishes known for how certain types of assets should be distributed upon your death.
- Trusts — Learn about the different types of trusts and how a trust can be used to provide for loved ones, reduce tax liabilities and avoid probate.
- Powers of attorney — Designate who will make important financial and medical decisions on your behalf.
- Living wills — Make your wishes known and ensure that they are followed if you are incapacitated and in need of medical care.
- Planning for a disabled adult — Create a special needs trust and other legal documents for family members who may need Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income.
- Long-term care planning — Take steps to plan for future living and medical care needs through Medicaid planning and other asset protection actions.
Your Personal Guides Through The Estate Planning Process
While most Ohio residents know that it’s important to have an estate plan, many simply don’t know where to start and quickly become overwhelmed and frustrated. We know that contemplating and discussing topics related to end-of-life matters and death can be difficult and that estate planning issues can be complex. That’s why we take the time to listen to your concerns, ask and answer questions and provide the information and guidance you need to make the right decisions for you and your family.
A Family-Owned Law Firm
Committed to Serving
Your Family’s Needs