Ms. Kroener received her Bachelor's of Business Administration Degree from the University of Cincinnati, with a focus in Accounting. She received her Juris Doctorate Degree from the Salmon P. Chase College of Law.
Ms. Kroener is licensed to practice in the State of Ohio as well as the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio.
Ms. Kroener is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, Clermont County Bar Association, and serves on the Clermont County Grievance Committee. Ms. Kroener is an Attorney volunteer for the Ohio Mock Trial Competition, coaching Batavia High School. She also volunteers at the Milford Schools as a Junior Achievement Leader.
Areas of Practice
- Adoption and Probate Law
- Criminal Defense Law
- Traffic Citation Defense
- Child Custody
- Grandparent Rights
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Administration
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Highland Heights, Kentucky
- University of Cincinnati
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
- Clermont County Bar Association, Member
- Clermont County Grievance Committee
Pro Bono Activities
- Attorney Volunteer, Ohio Mock Trial Competition, coaching Batavia High School
- Attorney Volunteer, Milford Schools as a Junior Achievement Leader
A Family-Owned Law Firm
Committed to Serving
Your Family’s Needs